||Purchase of New Car And Two Wheeler.
- Salaried person’s, with minimum one year confirmed service.
- Other than salaried with regular source of income.
|Limit of loan
- Maximum Rs.10 lakh for 4 Wheeler.
- Maximum Rs.1 lakh for 2 Wheeler.
|Basis of Advance
- Salaried : Max 40 times of Avg Net Monthly Salary.
Businessmen : Max 5 times of Net Cash Accruals.
- 80% of Showroom cost.
||Salaried & Businessmen: 3 years to 5 years.
|Rate of Interest (Reducing)
||2 % of the Loan amount.
||10% of loan amount
- Hypothecation of Vehicle.
- Duly filled prescribed application form
- Photo Identity & Residence Proof of the Applicant
- Income proof a) or b) as applicable
a)Salaried person : salary slips for last 3 months and bank statement for last 3 month or ITR/Form 16 of the latest one year
b) Businessman/Professional/self employed: last 3 years profit & loss account and balance sheet, & ITR and Bank statement for last 3 months.
- Proforma Invoice of the Authorized dealer.